At Dude Solutions, we love to celebrate people, especially the unsung heroes we get to work with every day. The Dude Solutions Excellence Award annually recognizes one Dude Solutions client for their demonstration of utilizing our solutions to transform or significantly advance operations and organizational outcomes.
This year, we will recognize a client who has demonstrated ingenuity during the past 18 months. This person or organization shows exceptional creativity in their respective field or role relative to their utilization of Dude Solutions product(s). This is a very special award for The Dude, because we truly have the best clients who deserve recognition for their tireless effort to improve the places they work and live.
The 2021 Dude Solutions Excellence Award recipient will be recognized during Virtual Dude University on opening day, May 18.
The benefits of winning include:
- Trophy to display proudly
- Swag bag from Dude Solutions
- Media help for sharing your win with your organization and community
- Framed and autographed photo with CEO Kevin Kemmerer
- One comped conference admission for Virtual Dude University, May 18-20, 2021, as well as the following year
- Digital award badge to put onto your LinkedIn profile or on a resume
The nominee must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Dude Solutions Excellence Award:
- Current North America organizations or individuals with one or more Dude Solutions products
- Individuals must have been employed at the organization during the award season, January 1, 2020 – March 31, 2021, and must have been an active user of the solution or play an active role in subscription management
- Impetus for award submission (specific event or story, etc.) must have occurred during current award season
- Nominees must be willing and able to share their submission/story at Dude University and in ongoing marketing efforts
- Award recipient(s) strongly encouraged to attend Dude University or send a representative in the instance they are unable to attend or have retired, etc.
Think you or someone you know should get this award? Just fill out our short nomination form and tell us why!