Dude Intelligence is the only tool that puts the collective wisdom of 9,000+ operations teams at your fingertips. By delivering actionable insight – right down to the equipment level – Dude Intelligence can help you monitor, maintain, and improve the performance of your teams, as well as compare your performance against that of your peers.
MaintenanceEssentials Pro and EventEssentials Pro clients have exclusive access to Dude Intelligence, which combines powerful KPIs, reporting tools, and an operations dashboard with 17 years of real-world operational data, and counting. The result is a unique intelligence platform that empowers you to analyze your performance, compare it against that of your top-performing peers, and get your own custom blueprint for improvement.
What’s in it for you?
Benchmarks. Analysis. Context. Perspective.
- Showcase the impact you’re making at your institution and community
- Justify staff, resources, customer service, responsiveness and team productivity
- Highlight successes as well as opportunities for improvement
- Tap into the operational best practices of your peers
- Leverage the full power of the Dude Solutions platform, today and in the future
What’s a KPI?
Key performance indicators, commonly known as KPIs
Quantifiable measurements that display a detailed view of performance, KPIs are commonly used by organizations to evaluate the level of success of a particular activity or initiative. Dude Intelligence features a wide range of critical KPIs to measure your operational health, including Maintenance, Inventory, Energy, Technology, Safety, Facility Usage and many more.
Where did the data come from?
We have the largest facility and asset management database on the planet.
- SchoolDude maintains 450 servers that store 75 terabytes of data collected over our 17 years in business. That’s a lot of valuable industry insight that you can leverage in the Dude Intelligence platform!
- Our clients complete millions of work orders, incidents, inventory and facility requests annually.
- We are tracking more than $1B of energy spend in our software.