We're here to help!
Like each of you, we have been actively monitoring, learning and adjusting to the rapid spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). And we want you to know that we are here to help during this difficult period.
The health and safety of our clients, employees and partners remains our number one priority, as it always has. For more than 20 years, we have been proud to partner with you – the operational leaders – who keep our businesses operating, facilities safe and communities running smoothly.
We understand that this is an unprecedented time, and we want you to know that now more than ever, The Dude is beside you. We are committed to providing the same level of service you depend on, while keeping our employees, partners, clients and their families safe and healthy.
Clients can reach a Dude Solutions employee, just the same as always. We do not anticipate service interruptions to your products or services due to the coronavirus. As a company, we have been flexible to a work from anywhere policy for several months, so we are prepared and ready to serve you during this time.
- Reach our Legendary Support team at 877.655.DUDE (3833) — we always pick up in 3 rings or less
- Email email@example.com, and we'll get back to you within an hour
- Chat with a live person using the Live Chat button at the bottom of every product page
If you need an account review, product training or a meeting with your client success representative, we’re here to ensure you can take care of your business priorities.
- In compliance with current recommendations, we are postponing visits of non-essential guests to all office locations, have asked all employees to work from home and are shifting all meetings online using virtual meeting tools. Whenever possible, on-site consulting engagements will be conducted via video conferencing to accomplish the same result. Dude Solutions employees are not traveling internationally at this time.
We have relevant information and guides to help, and you can expect more to come.
- Explore training videos, helpful articles and more on our Help Site
- We are also developing relevant resources around COVID-19 and how it’s affecting operations professionals like you, so make sure you check out our coronavirus resources page