Return to previous page
With the general election less than 2 months away, schools are beginning to plan and prepare as they open their doors to the public for polling locations. Proper preparation for a large-scale public event in your facilities requires security set-up, plans for issues on the day of elections, and steps for various departments and personnel so everyone knows their responsibilities.
Join Chris Joffe, CEO of Joffe Emergency Services and expert in education safety management, as he shares best practices and action items your institution can take to ensure a safer schools, especially as polling begins in your buildings.
Chris will share best practices for:
1) Setting up security for polling places
2) Pre-planning to arrange for and be prepared for school with movement restriction in place throughout the day
3) Strategizing parent, staff and faculty communications to ensure they are clear on the policies and impacts for them leading up to, on and after Election Day
4) Preparing for people that get unruly or civil disturbances
5) Understanding priority communication tools and employees
Join us for this timely webinar before November 8th and learn from Chris with Joffe Emergency Services to ensure Business Continuity for your school.
Listen to the recording!