Flying to Us?
New here? No problem. Raleigh is a pretty easy city to get around. If you’re flying in, the nearest airport is the Raleigh-Durham International Airport (Airport Code: RDU). It’s located at 2400 John Brantley Blvd., Morrisville, NC 27560. The RDU Airport is approximately 18 miles (20-25 minute drive) from the Raleigh Convention Center and hotels.
- Uber or Lyft – Approximately $18-24 for the basic service, or $30-40 if you select a premium vehicle
- Skylink Shuttle – Shared shuttle service costs approximately $30 per person, with 2 bags
- RDU Taxi – Approximately $30-40
The information below can help you find the most direct flights to RDU, as well as navigate the two terminals:
Driving to Us?
Easy. Just make your way to the Raleigh Convention Center, located in the heart of downtown at 500 S. Salisbury St., Raleigh, NC 27601.
- Raleigh Marriott City Center (connected via tunnel) Dude Deal Only
- Sharaton Raleigh Hotel (0.1 miles) Dude Deal Only
- Residence Inn by Marriott Raleigh Downtown (400 feet)
- Holiday Inn Raleigh Downtown (0.8 miles)
- Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh Downtown (1.6 miles)
NEW for 2020: All attendees (including Dude Deals) are responsible for booking their own lodging after registration. All registration confirmations will have a link to book lodging. This is the only way to book a room in one of our blocks.
Ah, Raleigh. Nice weather, friendly people and the best barbecue around, if we do say so ourselves. We can't wait to extend our southern hospitality to you in our beautiful city. To help you feel at home, here are some top tips of where to go and what to do while you're in town. And if this isn't enough, just wave us over at the conference to hear us happily rattle off all of our favorite local spots and point you in the right direction.