Whether you're a Dude Solutions client or considering becoming one, this four-day experience is packed with so much opportunity for education, inspiration and celebration. You can tailor your agenda to suit your industry and interests. Or, you can rely on our team to help you map out a route that's best for you.
Check out the details below, get the info you need to get approved and then get registered. We can't wait to see you in Raleigh for the event we look forward to all year.
Top Reasons You Should Attend
- Learn from experts: Hear about the trends, challenges and future of your industry, so you can set your operations and team up for success and better lead your team. Featured speakers include: Alana F. Dunoff, ProFM, FMP, IFMA Fellow speaking on piloting change; Stormy Friday, MPA, Hon. FMA, IMFA Fellow speaking on succession planning; and John Rimer, CFM speaking on bridging the labor resource gap.
- One-on-one, hands-on training: Work within your Dude Solutions account in our Learning Lab so you can go back to your organization with the skills and confidence to help your team succeed. You can get an in-person account review with our Client Success team as well to see how you can make the most of your solutions.
- Connect with over 1,000 of your industry peers: Share knowledge and get feedback from those who best understand your day-to-day at one of our many networking events, as well as our Client Appreciation dinner and party.
- Be a part of our community: Leave feeling part of the Dude Solutions family and understand why we always say, “The Dude is beside you.”
What’s New in 2020
Been to Dude University before? Each year we add fresh and new sessions, events and more to your most requested sessions and popular events. Here’s what’s new in 2020:
- 25 peer-led sessions: Hear firsthand from clients how they’ve found success in the industry.
- Personalized paths: Benefit from recommended training sessions with a customized path that takes the guesswork out of your agenda.
- Longer Learning Lab hours: Maximize your time in the Learning Lab, which will now be open Sunday and with extended hours throughout the conference.
- More one-on-one help: Take advantage of 560 open slots for account reviews.
- Easier travel setup: Reduce travel hassle with streamlined online hotel booking to ensure you have your choice of accommodations.