From equipment failures, to weather-related disasters, to medical emergencies on the shop floor, manufacturing plants need to be prepared for anything at any time. So why do most of them continue to store their critical documentation in dusty binders? And who can be sure what they’re reading is the most up-to-date version? We have a better way.
Dude Solutions’ Safety Center is a mobile safety / information hub that allows you to publish key documentation and procedures, provide easy access to those materials and track your teams’ overall response to the crisis. Instead of housing these plans in binders and file cabinets in the plant manager’s office, they are instantly accessible whenever they’re needed – either on-demand from a centralized library or pushed out as a notification when a crisis arises. Either way, your team is prepared to act quickly when it counts most.
- Provides a centralized repository of safety procedures and protocols that are accessible anytime, anywhere
- Delivers unlimited push notifications to reach plant floor staff and urgent response teams all at once
- Provides detailed accountability with incident tracking and reporting tools
- Works without an internet connection and is supported on a wide range of devices
- Updates information on all devices instantaneously