DK is back in the studio with Bob and Tony to talk about how to get that new idea or initiative to be successful for your organization as a whole. Catch up on last week's 3 Rules of 3 episode if you haven't before diving into this one.
In Episode 70, you'll also learn more about:
- 3 success mechanisms: what are you really great at?, what can you be the best at, what drives your resource engine
- How to align your goals to your organization
- What's the flywheel effect?
- How your mission, vision and values shape this process and can be used as filters
- How your team builds brand and everyone is an extension of your brand (and what brand truly means beyond logos and colors)
- How to evaluate what worked or didn't work and move forward
- How everyone is a salesperson or educator
- If you can't manage change, someone will change what you manage