Our last episode was for technicians, so today we’re sharing a common-sense approach for facility managers. Bob and Tony talk about how FMs are much more than just fixers, but they have a critical role and responsibility that impacts lives in their organization.
In Episode 60, you’ll learn:
- The importance of the facility manager role within an organization
- How you impact safety and security
- How you can keep up with your assets within a list to justify needs and show what you’re responsible for
- How to better understand the budgeting process
- How to figure out what you need as far as staff requirements
- Understanding the regulations and laws you must comply with
Email us with questions, comments or podcast ideas at email@example.com.