An Update Regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Updated April 14, 2020
At Dude Solutions, the health, safety and well-being of our clients, employees, partners and office guests is always a top priority. Please know that we are very closely monitoring the developing situation around the coronavirus (COVID-19). As this is an evolving situation, we are actively reviewing information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization and our local and national governments for guidance and updating our approach as needed.
Here's what we're doing:
Resources: We have been working on relevant information and resources to help operations professionals. Access all of the resources on this page.
Communication: Need support with your Dude Solutions product? You can reach a Dude, just the same as always. We do not anticipate service interruptions to your products of services due to the coronavirus.
- Call us at 877.655.DUDE (3833) - we always pick up in 3 rings or less
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll get back to you within an hour
- Chat with a live person using the Live Chat button at the bottom of every product page
Collaboration: Need an account review, product training or a meeting with your rep? We're here to help ensure you can take care of your business priorities.
- In compliance with current recommendations, we are postponing guest visits to all of our office locations, have asked all employees to work from home, and are shifting all meetings online using virtual meeting tools. Candidates interviewing for positions at Dude Solutions will be interviewed via video conferencing.
- In support of national and international social distancing recommendations, we are no longer conducting in-person client meetings until further notice.
- Our annual user conference, Dude University, scheduled for May 3-6, 2020 in Raleigh, NC, has been cancelled in effort to ensure the health and safety of our clients, partners and employees. All existing Dude University 2020 registration payments will be automatically credited toward Dude University 2021 to be held May 16-19, 2021 in Raleigh, NC. Please send an email to email@example.com by June 30, 2020 if you are unable to attend the 2021 event. Learn more about our free virtual Dude University event.
- Increased cleanliness protocols are being observed in all offices to keep our employees and guests as safe as possible.
Dude Solutions remains committed to supporting and providing value to our clients during this challenging time.